This is a brief blog to announce the launch of “Amberhawk Associates”, the consultancy arm of Amberhawk Training. This is a new development for us; we intend to ensure that Amberhawk’s reputation for high quality training is extended by providing clients with access to "top notch" advice and guidance from experienced information law practitioners.
All the collaborating Associates have a strong professional reputations in the field, and have already delivered a range of information law services across a wide range of sectors for decades. It is not too much of an exaggeration to say that in the field of information law “we have seen or done it all”.
The Associates are also pleased to announce a set of half day and full day briefings, held in London next year (January to March) which are appropriate for staff who need to understand the application of information law in a specific context.
We have half or full day briefings on:
- CCTV and Surveillance: Code of Practice
- Data Protection and Marketing: Code of Practice on Online, Marketing, PECR
- Handling Subject Access Requests (1 day)
- Human Resources Code of Practice
- Information law for Schools: Data Protection & FOI
- New rules on Datasets: Code of Practice
- Social Care and data protection (1 day)
- The Code of Practice on Subject Access
- Data Protection and ISO27002:2013, HMG Security Framework, NHS Toolkit and Local Government Data Handling Guidelines
Have a look at our website on http://associates.amberhawk.com/. You will find details of our information law services and briefings at the bottom of every page of the site; click on the logo if you want to change the photos.